Quality Policy Statement
Reach US Now
+971 4 383 5142
+971 4 383 5143
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Quality is the driving force behind all our actions at Pancathan. We believe in delighting our customer with best in class in all our offerings be it a product or a service.
We strive to improve continuously and have well-defined Quality Management system (QMS) which not only guides us in the process but also enables us in measuring and improving our performance against the defined guidelines.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering of customer feedback and monitoring of action taken to improve the processes.
- Proper grievance address process
- Selection and performance evaluation of suppliers against set criteria
- Periodical trainings and development programs our employees to upscale their skillset with changing business scenario
- Regular audit of our internal processes & improvement plan
- measurable quality objectives in line with our business goals
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which all employees are expected to abide by.
Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all our employees live by this guiding principle and strive to adhere to it in their designated areas of work and ensure that Quality is embedded within the very essence of the company.