Environmental Policy Statements
Reach Us Now
+971 4 383 5142
+971 4 383 5143
Pancathan commits itself to minimising its impact on our environment through :
- Providing a safe and healthful workplace.
- Having an environmentally sustainable aware culture, where responsibility is assigned and understood.
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbour in our community.
- Conserving natural resources by reusing and recycling.
- Using, in our own operations, processes that do not adversely affect the environment.
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the organisation.
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding.
- Taking steps to improve environmental performance continually.
- Conducting rigorous audits, evaluations, and self-assessments of the implementation of this policy.
- Working with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices.
- Enhancing awareness among our employees, volunteers, and users – educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.